Associate – Contract Resource
IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Associates- Contract Resource (Off role) in our Engineering Department.
- Graduate – B.com only
- Good communication skills (Written & Spoken)
- Verify all invoices related to material purchasing/repair/warranty to ensure that delivery of part is confirmed with corresponding GRN, delivered part match order and prices match order.
- Ensure submission of bills after verification along with supporting documents to finance within 5 days from the date of receipt to IGO
- Sending Ageing sheet to finance on a weekly basis which captures all the invoices forwarded to finance and not remitted within 10 days from the date of submission.
- Obtain and work on SOA of foreign vendors on monthly basis and work out the same to tally the forwarded Invoices and to find missing invoices
- Work out non-Invoice report related to foreign vendors every quarter for timely closure of non-invoice report. Checking and verifying invoices pending with Engineering, forwarded to Finance or not received from vendor against non-invoice report in line with Master Data and AMOS receiving tracking module.
- Follow-up with vendor to obtain invoices not received at IGO and for pending cases to be closed asap so that open items are minimal at the end of financial year.
- To make sure import DSR is received from CHA and freight forwarder Schenker thrice a week and from CHA every week wrt to prepaid shipments through other freight forwarders like FedEx, UPS etc and monitor shipments arrived, cleared and delivered to warehouse
- Regularly monitor key areas of DSR especially related to:
- Bill submitted by freight forwarder in a total of 9 days from the date of custom clearance
- Bill submitted by CHA to Freight forwarder within 4 days from custom clearance
- Following which freight forwarder to submit bills to Indigo within 5 days i.e. a total of 9 days taken in bill submission from the date of custom clearance
- Sending weekly reminders to freight forwarder Schenker, DHL and CHA for non-submission of freight bills wihtin 9 days from the date of custom clearance as per laid down SOP
- Import DSR to be worked on Arrival, Clearance and Delivery of consignment to warehouse and monitor wrt to key areas thrice a month
- Preparation of MRO expense report for budgeting purposes on monthly basis.
- Provide appropriate provisions based on working from SOA in line with master data excel sheet. Forward list of bills forwarded to Finance along Schenker/DHL and CGL invoices
- Maintain copy of contracts (dry cleaning, other service providers) and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow-up for timely renewal (6 months in advance) thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same
Important : Please be aware that this is an off role job.