Technical Officer – PLM
- Float RFQs same day / next day in case of routine indent and float RFQs and obtain quotation telephonically within hours in case of an AOG indent requirement for both Airbus A320 / ATR 72-600 aircraft fleet.
- Ensure release of RFQs only to OEM (as per IPC) or their accredited Distributors (as per VIM) or approved vendors listed in IndiGo AVL.
- After receipt of quotations from various vendors, prepare comparitive sheet capturing cost, shipping location, lead time and check payment terms etc to clearly see & compare the quotations.
- First check availability of item on Airbus & Satair portal to avail possible available spares credits. If item is available and of reasonable price in comparison to the quotation received from other sources, then raise PO on Airbus / Satair. If not available on Airbus / Satair, then raise PO on OEM/accredited Distributor having best price and stock availability / best lead time.
- After receipt of signed POs from Finance, ensure that staff uploads scanned copies of PO set (PO with indent, comparative sheet, quotations, management approval, if any etc.) on AMOS, check the same and ensure LINKING complete PO set on AMOS.
- Monitor purchase order release within 3 days of release of an Indent. In case of AOG Indents, preparation of POs on the same day or as per MEL status of the item required.
- Monitoring of Indent tracking sheet on a daily basis. c Response to warehouse & Indent teams wrt orders released with attival date status of various items especially AOGs.
- Review of items which are NIL / low stock from time to time in close coordination with warehouse and inform accordingly.
- Follow-up with freight forwarders to ensure timely pick-up of shipment ex vendor’s facility for routine shipments.
- Monitor pre-docs of import shipments received from freight forwarders on daily basis so as to check correctness of documentation e.g. vendor name, vendor address, invoice value, invoice currency wrt purchase order for correct filing in customs. In case of drop shipments, ensure to provide the Tax Invoice of vendor on whom order has been placed to CHA before arrival of shipment for correct filing in custom so as to avoid subsequent payment problems.
- Coordinate with freight forwarder & CHA for timely custom clearance of routine shipments and delivery to IndiGo
- Coordinate with Vendors for discrepancies raised by Stores Inspectors as and when required for speedy GRN of procured items which may become critical/NIL in stock any time.
- Coordinate with warehouse for speedy closure of pending GRN. a Update Pending Order List as per delivery status received from Vendors and pre-docs received from freight forwarders on a daily basis.
- Send reminders to Vendors for expediting items delayed beyond ODD confirmed by Vendor in its Order Acknowledgement.
- Preparation of list of POs & SOs lying open in AMOS on a quarterly basis. a Preparation of BFE orders as per BFE list provided by Airbus.
- Verification of Part Number, Material Description, Unit Price, CODD, Incoterm and payment terms in line with respective BFE purchase order
- Follow up with vendors to obtain revised order acknowledgement and other necessary corrections so that vendor does not back out subsequently.
- AVL is to be prepared and released once a year in close coordination with QATS as per agreed format.
- Follow-up with the supplier to provide Vendor Questionnaire form alogwith the approvals of vendors with its validity, Questinaire expiry date, Vendor address etc. in order to administer supplier in AMOS as an approved supplier.
- B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)/ AME
- Min. 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years:
- 4-5 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline +1 years more.
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills, commercial awareness, Time management