Aircraft Junior Technician
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Skillfully diagnose snags and take prompt rectification action on aircraft AOG situations at Base or Outstations within TAT.
- Should be able to work independently and with minimal or no supervision and complete the job within the TAT.
- To mentor/train Trainees & Technicians on the job and promote Team work.
- To be able to plan / deploy required number of Technicians correctly for each task and supervise effectively for higher productivity.
- To guide and lead a team of Technicians or have the capability to act as In-Charge of assigned activity.
- Demonstrate Leadership skills and mentor Technicians for self-motivation, better skills to take up higher responsibilities.
- To be able to work independently and under no supervision.
- To take responsibility of maintaining various Ground equipment, Test equipment and Tools.
- Liaise with Stores for issue of required Consumables, components and tools and ensure they are returned to Stores after use by Technicians
Experience 1 – 20 Years