IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Junior Technician in our Engineering Department.
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- Cof C is mandate
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- Good communication skills
Experience (Paid) Requirement: Freshers can apply.
we are looking for Immediate Joiners only who have valid password (with issue date 2018 & above OR recent PVC done not beyond 1 month.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
- Anywhere in India
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Behavioral Competencies
- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills