Education Qualification : AME Diploma/ B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)
Experience : 2-4 years in aviation.
Location – Anywhere in India
Experience 2 – 4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Preparing course curriculum and updation from time to time necessitated as a result of manufacturer’s feedback / change in company’s policy (or) regulatory requirements.
2. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, handouts, etc.
3.Take lectures/ instruct candidates both theoretical and practical.
4. Evaluate the examination papers
5.Plan, evaluate and revise curriculum, course content, etc in consultation with Training Incharge.
6. Prepare the annual schedule of the trainings in consultation with the Training Incharge.
7. Keeping Training Manual up to date based on Training Policy as defined in Engineering Training Manual so as to cover all in-house, induction and recurrent training program.
8.Ensure higher standards are always maintained pertaining to training and examination.
9. Ensure all records of training are retained and updated in computerized database regularly and preserved for the required period.
10. Ensure an attendance sheet and mark sheet for the test conducted is generated and maintained and duly certified.
11.Coordinate with concerned for procurement and maintenance of logistics and training tools (projectors, white board etc.)
12. Processing and evaluation of certifying staff application (CA-9) for its adequacy and correctness and ensuring submission of the applications to DGCA for OCPT.
13. Processing and coordination with DGCA for issue and renewal of AME license, C of C, approvals, etc.
14.Processing and evaluation of maintenance personnel authorization application for issue/renewal/enhancement for adequacy and correctness.
15. Represent Training cell in the Examination conducted by appropriately constituted board.
16. Periodic renewal of company authorization of certifying staff.
17.Timely updation and maintenance of personnel records such as training, experience, medical etc. of certifying staff.
18. Liaison with engineering department for nomination of candidates for trainings.
19. Intimate exam result to all concerned
20. Prepare authorization certificates.
21. Regularly liaison with Quality auditors for findings on human factors issues
22. Information flow to the concerned personnel for the commencement and end dates of training.
- Any additional function assigned by Quality Manager/immediate reporting manager
- Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.