- Floating RFQ and identifying the best vendor by prepare comparative sheet capturing cost, shipping location, lead time and check payment terms.
- · Vendor evaluation and finalization to procure required part.
- · Vendor communication and management.
- · Prepare and release purchase order post the vendor finalization.
- · Ensure processing of vendor Invoices and ensure submission of related bill to finance within timelines.
- · Preparation of tracking sheet on a daily basis.
- · Review stock from time to time in close coordination with warehouse and inform accordingly.
- · Liasoning with freight forwarder / Custom Handling Agent (CHA) for timely custom clearance.
- · Coordinate with Vendors for discrepancies raised by Stores Inspectors.
- · To monitor payment status and ensure timely payment to all the vendors.
- · Update Pending Order List as per delivery status received from Vendors and pre-docs received from freight forwarders on a daily basis
- · Processing Import / Export Documents
- · Preparation of monthly expense reports, tracking and governance, so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes.
- · Maintain C Check Schedule for all aircraft during a month, as received from C Check team and mark changes in schedule from time to time.
- · Maintain copy of contracts and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow-up for timely renewal thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same.
- · Maintain all records on AMOS software.