IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Technician in our Engineering Department.
Interview Type : Walk-In Interviews
Interview Venue: Hotel: Iris ,The business hotel and Spa,70, Brigade Road
Date : Saturday, May 14, 2022
Time : 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- 10+ 2 and AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- Cof C is mandate
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- Good communication skills
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years:
- 18 months as Technician on A320/ Boeing aircraft/ATR
- 5 Years as Technician in General Aviation
- More than 10 years in IAF
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Carrying out jobs as allotted to by Maintenance Manager/ Shift Manager or asked by AME allotted on the aircraft such as but no restricted to following:
- Marshalling of aircraft
- Parking and mooring of aircraft
- All schedule and non-schedule maintenance
- Carrying out all relevant paper work.
- You shall be carrying out maintenance of all Engineering support equipment such as but not restricted to following:
- Various rigs and test equipment
- Various jacks
- All special tools
- You may be issued with personal tool kit. You shall be responsible for this tool kit and return all the items at the time of leaving the organization.
- You shall draw tools which are not present in personal tool kit, or special tools from Stores and return them back on completion of the job.
- You shall be drawing items and spares from Stores following company’s procedures.
- You shall be returning all components removed from the aircraft after job completion to progress or stores after relevant paper work and computer entry as per company procedure
- While working on the aircraft you shall take all general aviation precautions and caution specific to particular job as specified in the Aircraft Maintenance Manual or advised by concerned AME.
- You shall be required to undertake flying duties or temporary out station posting as and when required
- Be the mentor for your subordinates from time to time.
- You shall wear uniform/ protective clothing supplied to you by the organization.
Be aware of and comply with safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
- Willingness to work in shift duties.
- Anywhere in India
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills