Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Walk-In recruitment of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) on FTE basis
AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01.07.2022 to fill up the posts of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) as follows for:
- 1. B1 & B2 to cover Airbus A319/A320/A321(NEO/CFM 56/V2500/LEAP-1A/PW-1100)
- 2. B1 & B2 to cover Boeing 737-700/800/900/MAX (CFM56)/LEAP
- 3. B1 & B2 to cover ATR 72-212/ATR 42-500
The engagement will be as given hereunder through PERSONAL INTERVIEW from the open market on “Fixed Term Employment basis” (FTE)” and also to form a Wait-List for future requirements. The selected candidates will be posted in various stations of AIESL, depending upon the requirement of AIESL. Selection and empanelment does not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the company in this regard. Management reserves all rights to take any decision in regard to conduct of this exercise.
The recruitment will be on a fixed term employment for a period of five years subject to extension for further period based on Company requirement for servicing, inspection, certification and other related Engineering activities on:
- 1. Airbus A319/A320/A321(NEO/CFM 56/V2500/LEAP-1A/PW-1100)
- 2. Boeing 737-700/800/900/MAX (CFM56)/LEAP
- 3. ATR 72-212/ATR 42-500
No of Vacancies
- B1 AME – 52
- B2- AME – 26
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 01.07.2022
i) Professional Qualification & Experience
- a) Must possess DGCA License to certify.
- b) CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on the aircraft as described.
- c) Multiple Licensed AMEs will be preferred.
ii) Minimum Academic Qualification:
Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
➢ APPLICABLE FOR ALL POSTS ALL
THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE HOLDING A VALID LICENCE BUT DO NOT HAVE AUTHORISATION WILL HAVE TO ACQUIRE THE SAME WITHIN 06 MONTHS OF THEIR BEING APPOINTED FOR THE POST.
All such candidates will be paid only part emoluments, as maybe decided by Management from time to time.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT:
Fixed Term Employment for a period of 5 years, extendable depending upon requirement of AIESL. The contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
SELECTION PROCEDURE AND WALK-IN SCHEDULE
Interested candidates are required to appear for registration followed by PERSONAL INTERVIEW at the date time and venue as given below
- B1 AME – 18th July 2022 & 19th July 2022
- B2 AME – 18th July 2022 & 19th July 2022
Time: Walk-in from 0930 hrs. To 1200 hrs
Venue at Delhi:
AI ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED 2 nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, Near Jor Bagh Metro station, New Delhi-110003.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 01.07.2022, are required to appear for WALK-IN PERSONAL INTERVIEW at the date, time and venue as mentioned in this advertisement.
- a. The selected candidates would initially be positioned either in Trivandrum/Mumbai/Delhi/Bengaluru/ Kolkata/Hyderabad/ Nagpur or any other stations depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- b. The Management reserves all right to take any decision with regard to conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment / cancellation of this exercise, and/or add/delete alter any condition of this notification, if it is so necessitated
- c. Emoluments: The job carries an all-inclusive package as mentioned in serial no 05 above subject to tax deduction as per Government rules.
- d. Indemnity Bond: The selected candidates would be required to submit a bond for an indicative amount of INR 5 (five) lakh for a period of 3 years. The amount is subject to upward revision, if so decided, by the Management from time to time
- e. Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- f. SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Walk-in Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government /Semi-Government/PSU or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class return rail/bus (surface transport only) fare by the shortest route asper rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- g. Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-in date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
- h. The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria as on 01.07.2022 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services would stand terminated forthwith.
- i. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.