MODULE 08 MOCK TEST - 2
0 of 20 questions completed
- Number of Multiple choice Questions – 20
- Passing Marks – 15
- Time allowed – 25 Minutes
- All mock test includes multiple choice questions.
- Each questions must have more than two alternative answers and having one correct answer and candidate gets a nominal average time of 75 seconds per question.
- According to CAR 66 the passing mark is 75%
- Note- We designed mock test 80% similar to DGCA exam, The only slight change is that in this we show the result immediately at the end of the test and also show which answer you got right ,which we don’t get to see in DGCA exam and also we didn’t set the holding period of 15sec like DGCA
ALL THE BEST
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Hope you enjoyed our mock test !! try to solve another module mock tests
Note: If you find any Question/Answer wrong in this mock test then contact us with the proper reference
→ Those are students and working in the field if they may not have the module material then contact us,
90 percent of our website members clear the modules by referring our study material (view result »)
»We will provide you B1 & B2 all module material →
- Short notes
- DGCA previous question (Including latest)
- Practice question
- Mock test as well as will get the correct guidance to clear the respective module
1. Question1 points
Induced drag is a part of
2. Question1 points
Angle of attack
3. Question1 points
NACA 0009 airfoil is having
4. Question1 points
The longitudinal stability is depend upon
5. Question1 points
Performance capability of jet engine with propeller is depends on
6. Question1 points
The temperature variation near earth surface
7. Question1 points
8. Question1 points
For steeper turn
9. Question1 points
If pitching moment about fuselage disturbed then which stability is affected
10. Question1 points
If there is oscillation in a A/C with respect to time then it is
11. Question1 points
What are the flow properties considered in ISA
12. Question1 points
Factors of drag primarily depends on
13. Question1 points
MTCS- about stability..
14. Question1 points
If induced drag is reduced ( minimum ) ………
15. Question1 points
During flat turn……
16. Question1 points
On Delta wing aircraft lift ….
17. Question1 points
Longitudinal stability is highly affected due to …….
18. Question1 points
If aspect ratio is higher than, induced drag is
19. Question1 points
Law applicable for equilibrium flight is
20. Question1 points
When an aircraft is in damping oscillation at a period of time