MODULE 09 MOCK TEST - 3
0 of 20 questions completed
- Number of Multiple choice Questions – 20
- Passing Marks – 15
- Time allowed – 25 Minutes
- All mock test includes multiple choice questions.
- Each questions must have more than two alternative answers and having one correct answer and candidate gets a nominal average time of 75 seconds per question.
- According to CAR 66 the passing mark is 75%
- Note- We designed mock test 80% similar to DGCA exam, The only slight change is that in this we show the result immediately at the end of the test and also show which answer you got right ,which we don’t get to see in DGCA exam and also we didn’t set the holding period of 15sec like DGCA
ALL THE BEST
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Hope you enjoyed our mock test !! try to solve another module mock tests
Note: If you find any Question/Answer wrong in this mock test then contact us with the proper reference
→ Those are students and working in the field if they may not have the module material then contact us,
90 percent of our website members clear the modules by referring our study material (view result »)
»We will provide you B1 & B2 all module material →
- Short notes
- DGCA previous question (Including latest)
- Practice question
- Mock test as well as will get the correct guidance to clear the respective module
1. Question1 points
To improve employs performance the organisation should provide
2. Question1 points
A violation is
3. Question1 points
What constitutes a good work handover?
4. Question1 points
Environmental stresses are
5. Question1 points
A regular behaviour of an individual is known as
6. Question1 points
The scientific study of measurements of the human body is known as
7. Question1 points
The SHEL model of human factors takes into account
8. Question1 points
How long can the aural reflex protect the ear from loud noise?
9. Question1 points
Acute stress is
10. Question1 points
Murphy’s law is perpetuated mainly by
11. Question1 points
The in ability for the eyes to accommodate sufficiently is known as
12. Question1 points
Peripheral vision is detected by the
13. Question1 points
Ultra short term memory has a duration of about
14. Question1 points
Light enters the eye through the
15. Question1 points
The ‘cocktail party effect’ is descriptive of.
16. Question1 points
The ‘working memory’ is.
17. Question1 points
When working with bright lights consideration should be given to
18. Question1 points
Cycles of sleep repeat
19. Question1 points
20. Question1 points
Employers must provide their employees with personal ear protectors if the noise level reaches