AIESL has been providing six month Practical Experience Training in its Maintenance Division to the students of AME institutes for last many years on payment basis. The details are appended below for further reference:
The practical experience training on the above location shall be provided as per the details given below:
- Delhi- Jet Engine shop, Avionics Shops and Accessory O/H Shop.
- Kolkata- APU Shop, Avionics Shop and Accessory O/H Shop.
- Hyderabad -Base Maintenance on Aircraft and Component Overhaul Shops
- Nagpur- Base Maintenance on Aircraft & in Component/Engine Overhaul Shops
- Trivandrum- Base Maintenance on aircraft & Component Overhaul Shops
- Mumbai (Airbus Group) – Base Maintenance and Component Overhaul Shops
- Mumbai (Boeing Group) – Base Maintenance and Component Overhaul Shops
a) The candidates should have successfully completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course duly approved by DGCA.
b) The candidates should have passed any two modules of CAR Basic Knowledge Exam conducted by DGCA.
TIMELINE FOR THE SESSION STARTING FROM July 2022
- Submission of application to be hand delivered: 1st June 2022 to 14th June 2022.
- Scrutinizing the applications: 15th June 2022 to 20th June 2022.
- Intimation to the selected candidates(through Email or SMS): 21st June 2022 to 25th June 2022
- Reporting of the candidates, with all the required documents and fee: 4th July 2022.
- Letter of Offer will be issued to candidates after the Training Fee is paid ONLINE.
The candidate passed out from the institute of particular location (State wise) shall apply for the training only to the place of Training as per the details given below:
|Location of the Institute||Place of Training where the candidate needs to apply|
|Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh||Maintenance Training Organization, AIESL, Air India Ltd Complex, IGI airport,Terminal-1, Palam, New Delhi-110037|
|Odisha, Bihar, Assam,West Bengaland other Northeastern states||Maintenance Training Organization,New Technical Area, AIESL, Dumdum,Kolkata – 700 052.|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh||a) Maintenance Training Organization (Airbus Group), New Engineering Complex, (second floor), AIESL, Sahar,Vile Parle (E), Mumbai-400099
b) Maintenance Training Organization (Boeing Group) Hangar 2, 3rd Floor, AIESL, OAP,Santacruz(E) Mumbai – 29,
c) AI Engineering Services Limited, Base Maintenance, Plot No. 1, Sector-9,Notified Area -SEZ, (Near Kahpri Rly Stn) Mihan, Nagpur – 441108
|Karnataka, Telangana& Andhra Pradesh||Maintenance Training Organization Central Training Establishment Complex, AIESL, Ferozeguda, Hyderabad- 11|
|Kerala & Tamil Nadu||Maintenance Training Organization, AIESL,Near MascotHotel,Palayam,Thiruvananthapuram -695033|
- Processing fee of Rs 500/- (Non Refundable) need to be paid through demand draft in favour of “AI ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD” payable at Delhi:
- For the session January 2021, the charges are Rs 42,000 plus 18% GST (NON-REFUNDABLE).